About a year and a half ago I went through a life changing crisis in my marriage. My life was turned upside down and I was devasted beyond words. The life I thought I was living turned out to be a complete farce which left me feeling empty, angry, depressed, meaningless and a long list of other crazy emotional verbage. One day I was ok and the next I was in the pit of great dispair. The roller coaster ride was (and is) fast, scary and unpredictable. Now that I am finally getting used to riding a roller coaster, I decided to start this blog to track my journey and to give hope to others who are dealing with the same out of control madness.
Life is scary and life is always changing whether we like it or not. The question remains, "How will I choose to deal with the changes?". I must admit, I don't always deal with the changes very well but I am a work in progress. I want to live a good life filled with meaning, purpose & joy and I don't want to look back and wish I would have done things differently. This is the beginning of living with no regrets, knowing that I am doing the best I can with the information and skills I possess at this particular moment. In the future, I may respond differently to the same issue but I won't regret my previous actions, instead I will gain wisdom and knowledge to make better choices. As I mentioned before, I am a work in progress.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment