Monday, February 8, 2010

A New Day

I think I'm finally beginning to "get it". I honestly believe I have come out of the fog and I am truly learning to live life again. I'm learning what is most important and I am learning I will make a lot of mistakes but tomorrow is a new day, a new beginning. There is a Bible verse that keeps popping in my mind about tomorrow that the sun will rise in the morning. Tomorrow is a new day...

I like the idea that tomorrow the sun will rise and morning will come. The mistakes I've made today will be in the past. The sun will shine light on a new way, a new start, a new beginning. I wonder if that is how my husband feels too. I wonder if he looks back on the past and wishes it would disappear. How horrible that I sometimes make him live in the morbid past, for he is a new creation in Christ and he is forgiven. How wonderful it is to be forgiven!

Perhaps I'm starting to see my husband in a new light or perhaps I'm starting to see myself in a new light. I'm tired of living in the darkness filled with pain. I'm ready to let the light shine in!

Praise to the Father who was and is and who is to come!!! For He is worthy of all of our praise!!! For He does things I cannot fathom and extends His great mercy to those who do not deserve it. He loves us anyway and in Him there is no condemnation! Thank you Father for your great mercy and compassion. Thank you for never giving up on us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment