I am so glad it's Friday! I feel like I have made it through another week and stayed on track. I walked a little over 3 miles last night in the dark with a nice strong wind. I'm sure my neighbors were wondering what the heck that crazy woman was doing walking so late. Our neighborhood has to be the darkest subdivision I've ever seen. The homes are so spread out that what little light shines from the front porch or front of the homes is minuscule. We do have a few short street lamps but they don't dispense much light. Let me tell you, it is kind of creepy walking around in the dark with all the dogs barking at me!
I love being outside getting my exercise. I strapped on my IPod and took off. About 1/3 into my workout my IPod lost its charge. I do not like walking without music. It's boring and way too quiet, except for my loud huffing & puffing! I will definitely make sure to charge that baby next time.
I feel pretty good today. My jeans are starting to feel a tad bit looser and I'm definitely feeling better. I have a love hate relationship with exercise. I absolutely hate doing it but I love the feeling afterwards. I just need to figure out how to stop hating it so much during the process.
I ate more veggies yesterday and stayed within my calorie count. Today, I plan to eat well and exercise again tonight. I will probably hop on the spin bike and ride for an hour. Nothing like some fast pedaling to get the blood pumping.
Friday, November 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment