Last night did not go as planned. I went home from work with a horrible stomach ache. I was all psyched to work out but by the time I got home all I wanted to do was hit the bed. God bless my husband for taking care of dinner and the girls. He is a lifesaver!
I'm so obsessed with losing weight right now that I was just devastated that I didn't feel well enough to exercise. I got on the scale this morning and somehow I think it should miraculously go down but it didn't - it's still the same.
It is so easy to put on the weight and so hard to take it off. Now that I'm 39 my metabolism is super slow and I'm realizing that I will have to step it up a notch to get back to where I was. It's such a bummer!
I struggle with eating every day and wonder why I'm so obsessed with food. Food should be for fuel not for emotional fulfillment. I know I'm not alone in this but it really stinks! My body is God's temple and I must take good care of it. Slowly but surely I'm doing better everyday.
Today, my goal is to eat more veggies and make myself work out tonight. It may be the spin bike (if my rear can tolerate it) or it may be the 30 day shred. I'm anxious for the weekend so I can walk my awesome dogs. They need the exercise just as much as I do.
What's your goal today? Eating smaller portions, skipping fast food, working out, passing on the candy? Little by little we will get there!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment