My husband has officially been without a job for about a month now. He was one of the many laid off at the end of Feb. I'm kind of getting used to him being home and taking care of the little things. He does a great job purposefully planning his day and diligently looking for work. He has been able to spend a lot of time with our girls and they absolutely love it!
I've been worried about how I would handle him being home every day by himself. Thankfully, he tries hard to keep me posted on his agenda and he is easily accessible via phone. He has had to take a couple of pictures and email to me on the spur of the moment just to ensure he's doing what he says he is. Overall, this hiatus has been a welcomed event since he has worked long, crazy hours for as long as I can remember. I am eager for him to find a great job but I'm enjoying the transition in the meantime.
Things are fairly calm around our home and for that I am extremely grateful. I pray regularly that God will continue to strengthen our marriage and to transform our hearts. I pray for a hedge of protection around my husband and that he will continue to mature in his faith and lead our family. God has done so many amazing things in both of our lives.
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment